Finally I finished the meme that Barbara asked me to do. Hooray for Moxie! I’m not going to tag anyone, mainly because I’m way too tired to figure out who might be up for this meme.
Remove one question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list. List them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.
1. Who is your all-time inspiration?
My paternal grandfather. At 94, he is still alert and enjoying life as much as possible. His youthful spirit is a reminder to me that just because your body ages doesn’t mean that your essence has to age, too.
2. Led Zeppelin or Aerosmith?
Oooh, tough question. I am partial to Zeppelin, but I do enjoy Aerosmith too. I’ll go with Zeppelin.
3. If you were stranded on a deserted island, who are the three blog buddies you’d take with you and why?
Beth – because she’d have the best tunes, and some great stories. Plus she’d have good baubles to trade with any angry natives we might encounter.
Arjewtino – because he’s easy on the eyes and incredibly funny.
Staci at Laughing Mommy – because this would be the one time when we could really get to know each other better (she’s my cousin & I don’t see her very often).
4. Where is the place you want to go to the most?
In this moment, the bed looks pretty good. In terms of world travel, Australia & New Zealand would be mighty fun.
5. If you could have one dream come true, what would it be?
There’s a lot, but right now what comes to mind is meeting my maternal grandmother. She died when Momcat was 14. I would love to hear her stories firsthand.
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
7. What are you most afraid of losing right now?
In all honesty, my job. Getting fired from the last one really messed with my head and more than a year afterwards I’m still coping with that loss.
8. If you win one million dollars what would you do?
Pay off debts, invest in some promising tech ventures, set up scholarships for kids I know, do some secret good deeds (I can’t tell you what they are because then it wouldn’t be a secret),
9. If/when you meet somebody that you love, would you confess it to him/her?
Sure, why not?
10. List out three good points of the person who tagged you.
Barbara at Bad Tempered Zombie is clever, weird in a totally accessible, non-dorky way and kind.
11. Three weird facts about yourself.
a) The toenail on my right pinky toe is split along the side and it’s been like that for years. I’m scared to find out how it can be fixed because I make up it will hurt.
b) I don’t know if this is weird, but I am one of the few women I know that doesn’t get obsessive about buying shoes. I rarely own more than 10 pairs at any given time – and that’s counting flip-flops and sandals.
c) My childhood imaginary friend was named Cindy and was patterned on Cindy Brady.
12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Hypocritical, extremely judgmental folks that refuse to acknowledge the role they play in shaping their destiny.
13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point it out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
As hard as it is sometimes to hear the truth, I would want to know. I just want them to be pointed out in a kind, loving way, and not because the other person is trying to make me feel like shit.
14. What do you think is most important in life?
Being in the moment and realizing that every moment is exactly as it’s supposed to be.
15. Are you a shopaholic?
Not really, though I suppose with a platinum AmEx and no limit I could be.
16. State one of your desires.
To swim with dolphins. While I have this idea that it might bring on an intense spiritual experience that makes me bawl for hours, I still want to do it.
17. Which part of your character would you like to change?
Any part that is strongly motivated by fear.
18. What have you been putting off doing lately?
This meme, writing Yelp reviews, writing blog posts, taking care of some personal administrative stuff…and the list goes on…
19. 2+2 =?
20. Describe yourself in three words.
Zany, smart, believer